Advance the learning of tomorrow’s innovators!
Integrate science, technology, engineering, and math into daily reading practice with a wide variety of content area titles. Provide cross-disciplinary opportunities to read independently.
• Acquire a rich academic vocabulary.
• Have access to print that enriches background knowledge.
• Increase fluency with informational text.
• Develop a deeper knowledge of subject material.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Ant Cities
• Bart's Amazing Charts
• Bean Thirteen
• From Seed to Plant
• I Spy Shapes in Art
• Pierre the Penguin
• Pop! A Book About Bubbles
• Seed, Soil, Sun
• What Do Roots Do?
• What's It Like