Match Texts to Readers for Additional Practice
Be sure your students have a rich variety of the books they want at the level they need! Fill in the gaps of your classroom library with these ready-to-use 15-book packs, pre-sorted for your convenience by Fountas and Pinnell’s individual Guided Reading Level. Refresh your existing library with just-right text to encourage additional independent reading practice with authentic literature your students will read with confidence and fluency.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• 39 Clues: The Sword Thief
• A Boy Called Slow
• Don't Know Much About the Presidents
• The Fledgling
• Flora & Ulysses
• Gregor and the Marks of Secret*
• Guided Reading Level Pack Management Guide
• Inside Out & Back Again
• The Maze of Bones
• My Life as a Cartoonist
• Ninth Ward
• No More Dead Dogs
• One False Note
• Skeleton Man
• Slappy New Year!
* Titles may contain language or content considered inappropriate for younger readers.