Authored by Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell, Guided Reading Fiction Focus, 2nd Edition
offers enormous collections of the BEST new fiction titles and beloved classics meticulously leveled by America's leading experts on Guided Reading. Guided Reading Fiction Focus, 2nd Edition
is packed with 100% new titles (80% fiction and 20% nonfiction) that feature rich, authentic text and multiple genres offered at each level. This new program also features enhanced teaching materials that address Response to Intervention and Literature Discussion Groups together with techniques and activities to help expand essential vocabulary and build background knowledge while developing effective reading comprehension skills.
- 100% NEW books. No title overlap between editions or other Guided Reading Programs!
- More Fiction then ever - 80% Fiction titles, 20% Nonfiction
- Brand new titles including Graphic Novels
- New Storage Bins included with every level
- 160-page Teacher's Guide written by Fountas & Pinnell featuring 10 NEW Sections addressing:
- Response to Intervention
- Genre Descriptions
- Literature Discussion Groups
PLUS...Running Records for Every LevelBehavioral Observation AssessmentsReproducible Reading LogsSkills & Strategies ChartAdditional Book ListsReproducible Genre Bookmarks in English and Spanish
Guided Reading Fiction Focus, 2nd Edition Level T includes 60 books (10 titles; 6 copies each).
For title lists, sample teaching cards, and much more, visit: Scholastic Guided Reading Programs.