Authored by Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell, Guided Reading Fiction Focus, 2nd Edition offers enormous collections of the BEST new fiction titles and beloved classics meticulously leveled by America's leading experts on Guided Reading. Guided Reading Fiction Focus, 2nd Edition is packed with 100% new titles (80% fiction and 20% nonfiction) that feature rich, authentic text and multiple genres offered at each level. This new program also features enhanced teaching materials that address Response to Intervention and Literature Discussion Groups together with techniques and activities to help expand essential vocabulary and build background knowledge while developing effective reading comprehension skills.
This product is offered exclusively by Scholastic Inc.
• 100% NEW books. No title overlap between editions or other Guided Reading Programs!
• More Fiction then ever - 80% Fiction titles, 20% Nonfiction
• Brand new titles including Graphic Novels
• New Storage Bins included with every level
• 160-page Teacher's Guide written by Fountas & Pinnell featuring 10 NEW Sections addressing:
- Response to Intervention
- Genre Descriptions
- Literature Discussion Groups
• Running Records for Every Level
• Behavioral Observation Assessments
• Reproducible Reading Logs
• Skills & Strategies Chart
• Additional Book Lists
• Reproducible Genre Bookmarks in English and SpanishSet Includes:• Alligator Baby
• Amelia Bedelia Under Construction
• Anansi the Spider
• Cam Jansen and the Secret Service Mystery
• Miss Nelson Has a Field Day
• Picking Apples & Pumpkins
• Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mecha-Monkeys from Mars
• The Triple Rotten Day
• The Worst Day of My Life
• Young Thurgood Marshall
For title lists, sample teaching cards, and much more, visit: Scholastic Guided Reading Programs.