New from Scholastic, the Guided Reading Toolkit supports K-6 teachers and provides key instructional tactics for those using the guided reading method in ELA Common Core classrooms.
Each Guided Reading Toolkit includes:
• An Implementation Guide with critical strategies to use guided reading effectively
• A Best Practices Flip Chart to easily organize classroom management, flexible grouping, and assessment
• Website Access complete with Instructional Videos and multimedia resources modeling effective guided reading instruction
• Strategies for using guided reading to meet the Common Core
• Prompts to ask and answer text-dependent questions
• Scaffolds for close reading of complex text
• Assessment strategies
• Resources for struggling readers and ELLs
For more information, call 1-800-387-1437.