Math Reads is a NEW math and literature program from Marilyn Burns. Math Reads helps teachers invite students into the world of mathematics through lessons inspired by delightful children's books.
The Grade 4 Math Reads program includes:
- 25 children's literature titles (5 copies of each)Unique lesson ideas for each book
- eBooks of select titles for interactive whiteboards
- Math Solutions ® professional development book
Titles included in Grade 4:
- Big One-Oh, The
- Cat in Numberland, The
- Full Count
- G Is for Googol
- Great Divide, The
- Greater Estimations
- Growing Patterns
- Guinness World Records: Wild Lives
- How Big Is It?
- I Hate Mathematics! Book, The
- Lion's Share, The
- Million Dots, A
- Million Fish- More or Less, A
- Mystery Math
- One Hen: How One Small Loan Made a Big Difference
- One Riddle, One Answer
- Piece=Part=Portion: Fractions=Decimals=Percents
- Racing Around
- Seeing Symmetry
- Spaghetti and Meatballs for All!
- Tiger Math
- Usborne Illustrated Elementary Math Dictionary
- Warlord's Puzzle, The
- What's Your Angle, Pythagoras?
- Working with Fractions
Visit www/scholastic.com/MathReads website for more information.